Best Procrastination Netflix Shows

Courtesy of NBC

Elissa Kim '20, Staff Writer

Netflix: the best way for a student spends her free time, (or more like procrastination time). As the new school year begins and we are slowly getting back into the groove of things, all we want to do is watch our favorite show on Netflix. But what happens when you have nothing to watch? Don’t panic! Below are the best Netflix shows for procrastinators.

1. Grey’s Anatomy

This medical drama, packed with suspense, emotion, and excitement, follows the life of Meredith Grey and her fellow surgeons at Seattle Grace Hospital. Each episode dives into the personal drama and complicated surgical cases of the doctors that will keep you busy as you procrastinate.

Courtesy of TVNZ

1. Riverdale

As the mysterious death of a popular high school jock becomes a murder mystery, the lives of Riverdale characters change as each of them become suspects. Riverdale perfectly combines the suspense of murder with a light-hearted high school environment. As characters experience the ups and downs of love and friendships, they also work together to unravel the murder mystery that haunts the town.

Courtesy of Wikipedia

1. The Office

The everyday lives of office employees working in a regular old paper company in Scranton, Pennsylvania is depicted in The Office through a documentary-style setup. Each episode contains hilarious scenes and unique characters that will make you fall in love with the show. Watching each twenty-minute episode of The Office is a quick and easy way for you to destress before you get back to doing homework!

Courtesy of NBC

1. New Girl

New Girl follows the life of Jess, an enthusiastic, bubbly middle school teacher, after she moves in with four strangers: Winston, Coach, Schmidt, and Nick. In their early thirties and living together in a Los Angeles loft, these characters support each other with relationship and career advice.The entertaining personalities of each character make this sitcom a perfect way to escape the pressure of school.

Courtesy of Bleeding Cool

Surely one of these shows has caught your eye and will leave you entertained throughout the night. Have fun watching these shows and remember, don’t procrastinate TOO much!