The Anchor

The Anchor

The Anchor

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

The Ultimate Gift Guide for the Holiday Season

Perfect Holiday gifts for the season! (Courtesy of Skyn Gym, Blue Bottle, Jo Malone, and Summer Fridays)

That holiday season is upon us and with it comes the pressures of gift-giving. Here is a gift guide for the 2023 holiday season to take some of the burden of gift-giving off of you!

Fuzzy socks are a great gift to give someone or a perfect stocking stuffer because everyone wears socks, and even better than normal socks are fuzzy socks! They make for a comfortable and festive holiday gift that is affordable and easy.

Christmas-themed fuzzy socks (Courtesy of Oriental Trading)

Another great gift idea is skincare and beauty products. Gifting skincare is a way to spread self-love and relaxation to your loved ones. Some more specific ideas are a gua sha and face roller set to elevate any skincare ritual and you can’t go wrong with a perfume. My favorites are the Glossier You perfume and Jo Malone perfumes. I also love gifting lip treatments and glosses. Rhode peptide lip treatments and Summer Fridays butter balms are very popular during this holiday season.

Glossier You perfume and Rhode lip treatment in jelly bean (Courtesy of Glossier and Rhode)

Mugs are a perfect gift for big coffee, tea, or hot chocolate drinkers, perfect for the colder, holiday season. I especially love mugs from my favorite coffee shops, like Blue Bottle Coffee Co. Mugs have that perfect cozy, festive feeling and would be perfect to drink out of for a holiday movie by the fireplace.

Additionally, candles are a perfect gift that makes for the perfect addition to a homey, warm holiday! They smell amazing and add to the ambiance of any room. During the holidays, I especially love balsam and pumpkin spice-scented candles. 

Gifts are a way to show someone how much you care, but remember that most importantly, it is the thought that counts.