The Anchor

The Anchor

The Anchor

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Positive Podcasts to Start Your Day

A collage of many podcast covers (Courtesy of 18Sixty)

Podcasts are a fun, portable, and easy way to listen to your favorite stories, celebrities, and influencers. Podcasts are an easy way to listen to an exciting story, argument, song, or conversation! Podcasts can help keep you up on new events, and beneficially start your day! 

“Mindful Minute Podcast” 

• A great way to start your day! The “Mindful Minute Podcast” will allow you to start your day by first listening to an inspirational message, then a 20-minute meditation! This podcast allows for a reset and a positive, grateful outlook on your day!

“Not Your Typical” with Katelyn Nolan 

• The “Not Your Typical” podcast is a podcast that focuses on self-improvement, motivation, and positive self-talk. This is an amazing podcast to start your morning with because it can help you create positive goals, set intentions, and create positive affirmations for the day.

“The Joy Factor” podcast cover photo (Courtesy of Podbean)

“The Joy Factor”

• “The Joy Factor” is a podcast about finding, keeping, and growing the joy in your life. This podcast will help you understand what brings you joy every day!

“Looking Up with Dr. Deepika Chopra” 

• “Looking Up with Dr. Deepika Chopra” is a great podcast to start your morning! This podcast uses scientific evidence to help you create more optimism, joy, hope, and success in your life! 

“Pretty Basic” Podcast cover photo (Courtesy of Spotify)

“Pretty Basic”

• The “Pretty Basic” podcast is a fun podcast focusing on new events in pop culture! This podcast offers a refreshing glance into media, and offers tips on how to navigate life! This podcast is a great way to start any morning in a fun, cheerful way!