The Anchor

The Anchor

The Anchor

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Ranking Popular Lip Balms

There have been so many new lip balms emerging, many keeping similar tint and color patterns, but which is the best lip balm on the market? In this article, I will rank 4 lip balms that bear a striking resemblance, based on color, scent, durability, quality, and packaging.

Rhode Peptide Lip Tints in Espresso, Raspberry Jelly, Toast, and Ribbon (Courtesy of Rhode)

4. Rhode Peptide Lip Tint: While the Rhode lip tints boast a charming array of colors like Toast, Ribbon, Espresso, and Raspberry Jelly with a strong color payoff, their unscented nature might leave some feeling a tad underwhelmed. After all, who doesn’t love a delicious scented lip balm? The Rhode lip tints are also tied for the cheapest lip tint on the list, coming in at $16. Their stylish tint earns them a respectable spot on the list, offering a budget-friendly option for those seeking vibrant color without the fragrance.

Tower 28 LipSoftie Hydrating Tinted Lip Treatment Balms and their swatches (Courtesy of Tower 28)

3. Tower 28 LipSoftie Hydrating Tinted Lip Treatment Balm: Tower 28 brings a burst of fruity and dessert-inspired scents with options like Watermelon Kiwi, Blood Orange Vanilla, and Dulce de Leche. However, the dome-shaped applicator may not be everyone’s cup of tea. Their vivid tints and hydrating formula still make them a solid contender. This lip treatment balm also comes in at $16, providing an affordable option for those who crave both hydration and a pop of color without breaking the bank.

OleHenriksen LipSoftie Lip Treatment swatches (Courtesy of OleHenriksen)

2. OleHenriksen LipSoftie Lip Treatment: Who can resist the temptation of flavors like Strawberry Sorbet, Cocoa Crème, and Blood Orange Spritz? This lip treatment is $22, which is definitely on the pricey side. However, OleHenriksen’s lip treatment pampers your pout with hydration and plumping goodness. Plus, the packaging is as delightful as the flavors themselves, earning them a well-deserved spot near the top. If you’re willing to splurge for a luxurious lip care experience, OleHenriksen has you covered.

Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balms in Cherry, Poppy, Pink Sugar, Vanilla, Vanilla Beige, and Brown Sugar. (Courtesy of Summer Fridays)

1. Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm: Topping the list is the Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm, a true marvel, coming in at a pricey $22. With a delightful array of scents ranging from Vanilla, Poppy, Pink Sugar, and Cherry to Mint, Brown Sugar, and Birthday Cake, these balms not only moisturize but also provide a glossy finish that lasts. And let’s not forget the tilted applicator, which adds a touch of luxury to the application process. It’s no wonder this balm reigns supreme among lip care aficionados!

So, whether you’re craving a burst of fruity freshness, a hint of sweetness, or simply a touch of moisturizing magic, there’s a lip balm out there to suit your every need. Happy pampering!