The Anchor

The Anchor

The Anchor

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

The Best Insulated Water Bottle

If you are looking for the best insulated water bottle, you are in the right place. Finding the perfect one can be tricky, but the answer is right here! I have researched various water bottles and divided them into different categories based on versatility, price, style, and overall design.

Best Overall Water Bottle: Takeya Actives Water Bottle with Spout Lid 

Takeya Actives Water Bottle with Spout Lid, 22 Ounce, Midnight Blue (Photo courtesy of Takeya)

The Takeya water bottle should definitely be considered when searching for the best overall water bottle. It has the ideal combination of effective insulation, along with size and style. The water bottle comes in many different colors, including navy blue, pink, black, and white. The sizes range from 18-64 ounces, with the color options varying based on the size chosen. This water bottle also has a spout lid, which allows for travel and versatility. 

Pros: 

• Comes in many colors/sizes
  • Leak-proof
  • Effective insulation

Cons:

• Can be heavy to carry
  • Lids come in less colors than bottle (hard to match them)

Stanley Aerolight Transit Bottle, 20 Ounces, Black (Photo courtesy of Anthropologie)

Best Water Bottle for Travel: Stanley Aerolight Transit Bottle

If you are constantly on the move, this water bottle is for you. With a leakproof lid, this water bottle can go with you anywhere. Whether you would like to carry it separately or place it in your bag, this water bottle is light and will not completely weigh you or your bag down. 

It weighs less than 10 ounces, as compared to other water bottles at 12-15 ounces. The water bottle comes in a variety of colors so everyone can find one they like. 

Pros:

• Lightweight
  • Leak-proof and great for travel

Cons:

• Chips/dents easily

Best Value Water Bottle: Owala FreeSip Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Straw

Owala FreeSip Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Straw, 32 Ounces, Iced Breeze (Photo courtesy of Amazon)

This Owala water bottle keeps your water insulated all day but at a cheaper price. Insulated water bottles can be expensive, but this water bottle costs less while still being great quality. It has a straw that is good quality and tucked away for transport. This water bottle also comes in a variety of colors and even includes color combinations. 

Pros:

• Lower price
  • Great insulation
  • Unique color combinations

Cons:

• Plastic dents easily
  • Hard to take apart/put together