The Anchor

The Anchor

The Anchor

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Great Prom options at The Grove’s Topshop

An excellent prom dress option from Topshop.
Phoebe Balson

It’s no secret that Marymount girls have an affinity for online shopping, so if you attend Marymount High School, chances are you’ve visited Topshop’s website. The British company has US stores in Las Vegas, New York City, and Chicago, and recently opened one at the Grove in February. Get excited. Your days of guessing sizes, wondering if those shoes will look as cute on you as they do in the picture, and mailing things back are over: now you can see Topshop’s products in person before you buy them (no airplane ticket required).

The store hosts two fashion-packed floors with clothes and accessories for women and men. Topshop offers options for all style preferences from edgy to girly to classic (and everything in between). Whether you are looking for something casual or something fancy, this cool store’s got you covered with outfits for every occasion.

One occasion that’s on every upperclassman’s mind is prom. Finding the perfect prom dress is very important. Topshop has a variety of fancy dresses to choose from, so get ready to hit the mall! Here are a few prom-worthy picks that I hope you enjoy!

Beaded:

beaded 1 beaded 2 Beaded 3

Patterned:

pat 1 pat 2 pat 3

Sparkly:

spark 1 spark 2 spark 3

Classic:

classic 1 classic 2 classic 3

About the Contributor
Phoebe Balson, Arts & Culture Editor
Phoebe Balson is a senior at Marymount High School. Phoebe B. (Phoebs, Phoebster, etc.) looks forward to knowing what college she’s attending, spending time with the people she loves, and traveling later this year.  Her favorite color is pink, duh, and she also loves theater, dance, writing, Liam Payne, her friends, and her family.  Phoebe wants to be an Oscar-winning actress or the Editor-in-Chief of Marie Claire magazine (sorry, Joanna Coles!).  Her horse’s name is Somorhay (some more hay… get it?), she rock climbs every year in Joshua Tree, and she dreams of journeying to India.  Phoebe hates spiders, know-it-alls, humidity, polenta, and a frozen computer, but she enjoys art history, sushi, and Pitch Perfect.